Pages

Monday 24 October 2011

How to Get Your Ex Husband Back Fast

Before you learn how to get your ex husband back, it's important that you stop yourself for a minute and ask yourself why you want him back. I know, you'll say it's because you still love him, and you might, but are you sure that really is the main reason? Look, it is really easy to feel your life has been shaken to its foundation after a breakup and we find ourselves scrambling to get back to anything that feels normal. This could be a big reason that you want him back but it's not a good one.
You really need to not only be completely honest about the reasons you want him back, you also need to be totally honest when it comes time to evaluate if the relationship was even healthy enough to continue with. So the question should be not about how to get him back but whether or not you should get back with him at all.
You should not get back with him if there was any type of abuse at all; physical, sexual, verbal, or emotional. You absolutely should not get back with him even if he promises he will change. He won't! 
If he has been in therapy for some time and has shown a commitment to changing then maybe you could consider reconciling with him but keep in mind that the two of you fell into a certain dynamic when you were together and it's very likely that you will fall back into that same dynamic if you get together again. Therapy or no therapy?
If, after careful consideration, you both decide that the relationship is worth another chance, here are some things that will show you how to get your ex husband back:
1. First of all, try to contact him to see if he is even receptive to the idea. Stay casual; do not let him know right away that you want to get back together with him. Keep the conversation easy and light and just suggest meeting as friends.  If he says no, then you have your answer. If he doesn't even want to meet for coffee as friends, it's unlikely that he will want to get back together as a couple with you.
If he says yes, keep everything very casual, just talk, have fun, most of all be yourself and do not try too hard. You will only succeed in turning him away. Everything will probably progress from there if he is interested in getting back together with you too.
2. If he shows no interest of reconciling with you, walk away with your head held high.  Be proud of yourself that you tried. Nothing ventured... nothing gained, it is important though, to know when to call it a day.  Do not get angry or threaten him in any way. Just wish him well and say goodbye. At least that way you won't feel like a fool every time you remember the meeting.
These are simple things you can do to find out if he is receptive to reconciliation and if not you can move on knowing that you tried.  Please take the time, first, to make sure that you really know how to get your ex husband back and why; because not all relationships should be saved.
Click Here... and watch a FREE video from an ordinary guy that has helped 50000+ couples find happiness and lasting love! Remember... Strategy + Action = Results!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is CRYSTAL FOWL , am from dublin. i want to use this opportunity to
thank my great doctor who really made my life a pleasurable one today. This
great man DR.ORIOMON brought my husband back to me, i had 2 lovely kids for
my husband, about 3 years ago i and my husband has been into one qaurrel or
the other until he finally left me for one lady. i felt my life was over
and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be
stronge just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments
my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really
in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish
he would come back to me, until one day i met a good friend of mine that
was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex-boyfriend who
she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and
dumped her. she told me that mINE was a small case and that i shouldnt
worry about it at all so i asked her what was the solution to my problems
and she gave me this great man phone number and his email address. i was
doubting if this man was the solution, so contacted this great man and he
told me what to do and i deed them all, he told me to wait for just two day
and that my husband will come crawlling on his kneels just for forgiveness
so i faithfully deed what this great man asked me to do and for sure after
two days i heard a knock on the door, in a great suprise i saw him on his
kneels and i was speechless, when he saw me, all he did was crying and
asking me for forgiveness, from that day, all the pains and sorrows in my
heart flew away,since then i and my husband and our lovely kids are
happy.thats why i want to say a big thank you to DR.ORIOMON GRATE TEMPLE.
This great man made me to understand that theres no problem on earth that
has no solution so please if you know that you have this same problem or
any problem that is similar, i will advise you to come straight to this
great man. you can email him at:oriomonspiritualtemple@yahoo.com